Monkeyd's big phat totaly random Tree type thing - photovisual thread...........

David Humphries

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving the title david!

mmm... plagerism! lol dont even go there!

You have an absolutely first class eye for a photo David, are you an art student too?

Thought I heard that somewhere before, too many threads to pin it down.

was bugging me :001_rolleyes:

I'll give ya 0.000000021 p from every quid I make using it :001_tt2:

Flattery will get you everywhere Tony, but 25 years on the Heath hasn't left me much time for college shenanigans, self teaching route for me, re the photos.

i love the water flowing down the tractor tread, i can play in ditches and muddy puddles all day lol

One of my favourites too :001_smile:

Zermats are holding up pretty well in the quagmire Stevie :thumbup1:

Getting bit bored of the mud now though, might have to up the office time

Edited by Monkey-D

Thought I herad that somewhere before, too many threads to pin it down.

was bugging me :001_rolleyes:

I'll give ya 0.000000021 p from every quid I make using it :001_tt2:

Flattery will get you everywhere Tony, but 25 years on the Heath hasn't left me much time for college shenanigans, self teaching route for me, re the photos.

One of my favourites too :001_smile:

Zermats are holding up pretty well in the quagmire Stevie :thumbup1:

Getting bit bored of the mud now though, might have to up the office time

Well you definatley have an eye for the artistic, I did a City and Guilds in photography, I reckon you could make a good little sum putting your images In a library.

As for collage and time I know what you mean, could you do it online?

we have had 2 damp mornings since the end of december dave, frosty sunny days now for over 2 months, it is awesome. Today is cracking already.

The hydrology of the Heath is at near saturation point, especially due to the long laying white stuff at New year then then continual rain, feels like were actually up around the Granite City not the Balmy South.

Pulled off a Willow reduction yesterday as it would of been like the Somme, went looking at a bunch a brackets instead :001_smile:

off topic slightly but still on willows, i was told by a customer the other day, that willows will shut down so to speak part of the tree if there is any infection or if it isnt doing to well, she has lost one third of an old pollard very quickly and part has now rotted and dropped. Have you heard of this dave?

Not really sure what your client is on about, other than that most if not all trees will be vasculaly affected by "infection" (suppose this means decay?)

which could lead to major dysfunction of the part ( branch, trunk etc....) which will then probably lead to ultimate demise.

Imagine that some tree species are able to "shut down" branches in serious drought, which can lead to summer limb drop type scenario.

Maybe you could ask someone who knows about these things :001_tongue:

• 2 weeks later...