.325 mini sharpenning

naturarbo

So Husqvarna has this .325 mini chain. never seen it before. Also seems that from factory there is no 1/4 saw from them?
Where do I get a 2 in 1 sharpener in europe?
If I use the file in the pic 3/8 on a .325 mini chain what will be the resulte??
Great life I have where all this new things force me to learn more and more.

lima.jpg

Yes you would need to change the sprocket as well. They do a kit with bars chains and sprocket which I haven't calculated but you'd guess is a good deal.

Some people have found the panther bars not last, maybe they aren't the toughest but has been absolutely fine on my Makita battery saw so not having too much power through seems ok. I also don't know if it's an early development problem, in any case I think 1/4 pitch is essential on a pruning saw.

Going down the Sugi route limits your chain choice, haven't tried these myself.

WWW.CHAINSAWBARS.CO.UK

Husqvarna 1/4 Sprocket 436Li, T535iXP, 535iXP, T536LiXP, 536LiXP, 536LiPT5, 536LiPX, 536LiP4...

If it was me, I'd just buy a the correct 4mm bare file and make a handle out of a piece of hazel wood.  you'll do a better job that a 2 in 1 system.  As has been said flat files for the rakers are interchangeable. new files are cheaper than buying new chains sprockets or bars. You'll find a use for them, I sharpen all kinds of things aside from chains.  Plus its a good idea to 'drop the file size' occasionally when the chain is getting well used to restore the C shaped profile.

• Like 3