Timberwolf 190 stolen in Benfleet

Nigelstrees

Between 1.15pm on Wednesday 21st June and 6.45am on Friday 23rd June, a Timberwolf 190 was stolen from Jotmans Farm in South Benfleet, Essex. It was manufactured in 2004. It has quite a few distinctive features that I can verify that it is mine as I had it for nearly 16 years. Padlocks in an adjoining field were cut and 2 possible suspects were seen on a quad bike in that location at around 1am on Thursday morning. The first gate that had its padlock cut was not noticed until Friday morning. I’ve put leaflets through peoples doors in the hope that someone has footage of the suspects but have had no success so far. If you happen to be offered my chipper, seen it advertised or have any information that may help, please contact me on 07866 872992. Thanks IMG_6090.thumb.jpeg.f50f26975774b6c0bede6818daf3bf87.jpeg

• Sad 3

Wow! I’d heard you get a few idiots on this site but I didn’t think I’d get 2 of them reply to my post. I did state that if anyone had any information or was offered my chipper, could they get in touch. I didn’t think I was running some sort of competition for morons to get in touch with their wittiest response.

If the second reply was from Batty Boy Ben Loves Small Boys Wharbuoys, well done. You’re in joint first place with the ape that could only manage an emoji 

2 minutes ago, Nigelstrees said:

Wow! I’d heard you get a few idiots on this site but I didn’t think I’d get 2 of them reply to my post. I did state that if anyone had any information or was offered my chipper, could they get in touch. I didn’t think I was running some sort of competition for morons to get in touch with their wittiest response.

If the second reply was from Batty Boy Ben Loves Small Boys Wharbuoys, well done. You’re in joint first place with the ape that could only manage an emoji 

Lay off the aggression boyo, I’m sure you are (rightly) upset about your chipper being pinched (a situation I have been in myself on a couple of occasions).
My ‘sad’ emoji was meant to show some camaraderie to you in your crappy situation, nothing more, and I’m not sure how you could take it any other way really? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, monkeybusiness said:

Lay off the aggression boyo, I’m sure you are (rightly) upset about your chipper being pinched (a situation I have been in myself on a couple of occasions).
My ‘sad’ emoji was meant to show some camaraderie to you in your crappy situation, nothing more, and I’m not sure how you could take it any other way really? 

Nige is a really nice guy, I’d be fuming if my chipper had been stolen!! Seriously hope it’s found for you mate

4 hours ago, Nigelstrees said:

Sorry to hear your news. 

don’t actually see any moronic replies though, are you referring the the reaction emojis?

4 hours ago, Nigelstrees said:

We are all gutted for you ( not that that helps ) and only mean to sympathize with your situation .  You are one of many . I am sure any one who is a member on here would keep a watchful eye and be on the lookout for your chipper . Really sorry to hear about it .