Free Timber in Herts!!!!!!

Andy Clark

Folks,

Already posted this on the firewood forum, but then thought that it may do a good turn for anyone who was after timber for carving or milling too............

Yes folks, 100% genuine........ totally gratis logs/Cordwood!

Mate of mine has a job booked in this week,,,,, taking down a big Cedar in the grounds of a school on the Herts Essex border.

Job has been booked in to coinside with the half term hols, however his log man rang this morning and announced that he couldn't make it. :thumbdown:

My mate is purely a climber and has no interest in log/firewood re-sale - i've attached a few pics to give an idea of timber volume, but the long and short of it, is that everything must go!!!!

Would ideally suit someone who has a quiet week this week, and looking for timber to re-stock their log pile - tree is situated right beside a Tarmac road so access is no problem....... can even be easily accessed by grab lorry!!! :thumbup:

Site is located between Stevenage and Hertford herts, and is close to local motorway network... A1, A414, A110, M25.

Anyone interested, please either PM me on here, or call me on (07881) 446345.

Cheers.

Photos are on the other thread located here...... http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/firewood-forum/14026-free-logs-cordwood-herts.html

to convert to cedar shingles/tiles for cliffs new shed, if he does want it (he's gonna look at the pics first) im sure we could get the grab lorry down there as we're working in letchworth later this week and all next week, so down that way ish. see what cliff reckons/if someone can convert the timber for him

i reckon taking a load or 3 away has gotta be worth diesel money atleast hey? :001_smile: