97/98 RON better the E10?

Witterings

2 hours ago, Witterings said:
On 18/05/2023 at 19:34, pleasant said:

If you have been running a machine on pump fuel (with ethanol or not) then running the same machine on aspen can ruin the carb diaphragms so be careful doing what you suggest.

I was sceptical as to why this would happen and just spoke to a dealership who do extensive servicing as well and they confirmed it.

I am very pleased you now believe what I stated....and as a dealership myself I am also pleased another dealership also knows this issue 😇

Edited by pleasant

4 hours ago, pleasant said:

I am very pleased you now believe what I stated....and as a dealership myself I am also pleased another dealership also knows this issue 😇

It wasn't disbelief .. it was just the 1st time I'd seen a comment along those lines and you often get people in forums who don't really know what they're talking about making a comment for the sake of it so thought I'd check it out.

Now this is where I have egg on my face  ... I missed your sign off of  22 years+ Garden Machinery Main Dealer ...

So I look like the numpty now 😄

Seriously though, a BIG thank you for mentioning, could save me from an expensive mistake and really appreciated  👍