Greenmech stump grinder

Connagh

I had a couple of these poly discs which were good for stripping paint, thought cup brush better on rust. They do wear away fairly fast so I concentrated on the big flat areas on top which end up visible, wire brush the rest.

WWW.FUSIONFIXINGS.CO.UK

Poly Abrasive Disc, ABPOLY115, for Rust & Paint Removal, 115mm. Use the Abracs poly abrasive disc to...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Connagh said:

I’m guessing like all the Greenmech stickers etc I can get from a local Greenmech dealer? Safety ones also 

Most of the decals should be available still ...

Regarding painting  , the removable panels could easily be blasted and coated although I know this still leaves the main chassis to do by hand.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve used the grinder today and yesterday first time 

very impressed heavy but an absolute beast! Been using it on half throttle due to the power but will come in handy on some of the huge stumps! Also got a price for spraying etc was well over a £1000 by the time it was stripped blasted and sprayed. Was going to be to expensive so sand paper primer and spray original Greenmech colour 

under £100 labour spray etc 

bargain 

• Like 4