Easy lift harness

Will C

Any one after an easy lift harness?
We have one here that we don’t really use anymore after stopping doing big hedges. 
it’s probably 3-4 year old but only been used half a dozen times and is in as new condition. Got both Velcro straps for fixing on the tools as well as a added tool clip
Its a double gas strut one (heavy duty) but you can remove one gas strut if you require less lift.

can sort posting it at cost. Or can collect from Isle of Wight!

£150 ovno

Last pic is a sales pic from the easy lift web site as I’ve not unfolded it and used it just to get the same pic!

6662B53A-EA15-4321-B26E-5DE9F7733716.jpeg

BB92561A-F55A-45EA-8D79-5242C4C1A7FF.jpeg

88710757-1081-463A-A4C9-120665D9118B.jpeg

2EBE411C-A18F-40D5-8BD1-96D74A4D40AB.jpeg

Edited by Will C

1 hour ago, Will C said:

Any one after an easy lift harness?
We have one here that we don’t really use anymore after stopping doing big hedges. 
it’s probably 3-4 year old but only been used half a dozen times and is in as new condition. Got both Velcro straps for fixing on the tools as well as a added tool clip
Its a double gas strut one (heavy duty) but you can remove one gas strut if you require less lift.

can sort posting it at cost. Or can collect from Isle of Wight!

£150 ovno

Last pic is a sales pic from the easy lift web site as I’ve not unfolded it and used it just to get the same pic!

6662B53A-EA15-4321-B26E-5DE9F7733716.jpeg

BB92561A-F55A-45EA-8D79-5242C4C1A7FF.jpeg

88710757-1081-463A-A4C9-120665D9118B.jpeg

2EBE411C-A18F-40D5-8BD1-96D74A4D40AB.jpeg

I’m temped to buy it so I can ponce on ya driveway for a week. I-o-W is on the list.

9 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

I’m temped to buy it so I can ponce on ya driveway for a week. I-o-W is on the list.

Evening Eggs. I can’t do the driveway here at the mo I’m afraid but there are a fair few good pitching spots locally I can put you on to, some tucked away and some right on the beach, just let me know if your coming this way and I will do what I can to see you right while your on my rock! 👍

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Will C said:

Evening Eggs. I can’t do the driveway here at the mo I’m afraid but there are a fair few good pitching spots locally I can put you on to, some tucked away and some right on the beach, just let me know if your coming this way and I will do what I can to see you right while your on my rock! 👍

Thank ya, I’ll take you up on the offer when I come over. On a side note, the ferry in summer is extortionate (for my rig) compared with out of season… not surprising but, f’me.

3 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Thank ya, I’ll take you up on the offer when I come over. On a side note, the ferry in summer is extortionate (for my rig) compared with out of season… not surprising but, f’me.

No worries, just shout. As to the boat cost don’t we know it, most expensive bit of water in Europe! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What is your opinion on the easy lift compared to the GTM Elephants trunk?  Why'd you go for the Easy Lift rather than GTM at the time?

Not being cheeky...I have a GTM harness which I use quite a lot.  Just wondering if your's would have any advantage over it, as I could be tempted to give it a go.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Willie. said:

What is your opinion on the easy lift compared to the GTM Elephants trunk?  Why'd you go for the Easy Lift rather than GTM at the time?

Not being cheeky...I have a GTM harness which I use quite a lot.  Just wondering if your's would have any advantage over it, as I could be tempted to give it a go.

Thanks.

When I brought it the general consensus was the easy lift was the better harness, I can’t remember why! It has always done what it says on the tin! It’s only up for sale as work has since changed for us so it doesn’t get used any more.

• Like 1