Rayco 1625 Super jr grinding wheel has moved to the right!

Jwclarktreeservices

Ive owned my rayco for about 2-3years great cheap stump grinder. For about a year the grinding wheel has been slowly moving to the left of the shaft, got to the point where you couldnt put left finger teeth on, otherwise they would catch on the casing. 
i ran it for about 3months with just straight teeth. However it doesnt grind like it used to (obviously). 
so ive decided to take it apart and move the wheel back to the middle of the shaft and replace both bottom bearings while im at it.

im struggling to take this pulley (in the picture) off of the shaft, assume its a tapered fit.
however i dont want to start smashing it with a hammer just yet. 
Can anyone help me out ? 

thanks

D598A0B6-6657-41BB-B6DB-6514191787E3.jpeg

Yes its a taperloc of sorts, they are a ballache because the pulley part needs to push back and there is no where for it to go. You need to release the outer using the retaining bolts as per normal taperloc and very carefully wedge the centre hub open to draw the whole assembly off the shaft. Hope that makes sense, it is a fiddly job and dont go mad wedging the centre hub because it will break in half, literally just needs a screwdriver poked into it so you can tease the whole thing off the shaft.. .

Bob