tree ownership?

Rik

i have had the exact same thing dean, my customer luckily had a contact number of the old ladys lawyer, he was great, we told him exactly what was going to be done, and he gave the go ahead over the phone then sent a letter to confirm the go ahead but would be in no way liable for our actions if anything went wrong.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow guys! i go away for one day and i seem to have started summat huge that i thought was gonna be a simple fix! i must admit though im finding the disscusion very thought provoking and now im even less clear were us guys actually stand on these things! just for the record:

the job im looking at is a small 25' sycamore dead on the boundary (the fence has been cut on both sides and looks at though it passes right through the middle and out the other side!

the customer says he wants it down for the normal reasons, light, sap, bird **** on the cars etc etc... when asked if he actually owned it i got an 'recon i do mate', i went next door but no answer yet. its only an easy mornings work.

keep up the arguin guys. recon we'll come to an end at some point!

I dont think there is often a straight forawrd job or day in arboriculture!

I rarely have trouble mediating between nieghbours, its a skill like any other. I know you cant always get hold of the nieghbours, but it is a rare event.

i doubt "words" would hold up in a courtroom, one mans word against the others.

Well done tony for being the outstanding profesional I have come to expect from you, I have much to learn from your good self!

As for the ordasity of expecting any of us to pay for information, shame on you, but then this guy seems to spend a lot of time trying to sell his services, is there a reason your trying so hard to sell yourself? no disrespect for what you are or do, but that lack of willingness to share your knowledge for anything less than payment was just plain whiffy.

the onfo isn't to hand, i did try to look for it briefly & googled it but with no avail. It would have become serious big book time. I am hoping, however, to publish a summary of a duty of care dispute i'm currently working on in court at the mo once it has concluded. sorry i couldn't back up the precident with the case details but theyr'e prety well hidden.

the onfo isn't to hand, i did try to look for it briefly & googled it but with no avail. It would have become serious big book time. I am hoping, however, to publish a summary of a duty of care dispute i'm currently working on in court at the mo once it has concluded. sorry i couldn't back up the precident with the case details but theyr'e prety well hidden.

is there no end to your talents