women in arb - toilets

manco

4 minutes ago, Rhyanna96 said:

I don’t really think it’s an issue though, carry sanitary bags and toilet tissue with you and use common sense. That’s all there is to it really. or politely ask to use a customers toilet if there is availability to do so 🤷‍♀️ 

well as i noted, i stand in the doorway of the truck with a pot to piss in usually.

in 20 odd years always avoided going into the house.

actually my mother asked a bunch of her friends recently and most said they wouldnt be happy letting workmen into the house for toilets.

sanitary bags and toilet tissue im happy to provide, still leaves a girl in the street squatting over a bucket.

for reference ive had lads in the past who turned their nose up at pissing in the pot in the street too.

Just now, manco said:

well as i noted, i stand in the doorway of the truck with a pot to piss in usually.

in 20 odd years always avoided going into the house.

actually my mother asked a bunch of her friends recently and most said they wouldnt be happy letting workmen into the house for toilets.

sanitary bags and toilet tissue im happy to provide, still leaves a girl in the street squatting over a bucket.

for reference ive had lads in the past who turned their nose up at pissing in the pot in the street too.

It all depends on personal preference doesn’t it really, but if you’re on the back of an arb truck, you can’t be seen?. It also depends on the site, what do people do when they go camping? There isn’t a lot of difference is there? as long as there is hygiene awareness and discretion I do not see an issue by any means. 

2 minutes ago, Rhyanna96 said:

It all depends on personal preference doesn’t it really, but if you’re on the back of an arb truck, you can’t be seen?. It also depends on the site, what do people do when they go camping? There isn’t a lot of difference is there? as long as there is hygiene awareness and discretion I do not see an issue by any means. 

Also unfortunately, sexist or not a customer is more likely to let a work woman use a loo than a workman so 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhyanna96 said:

back of the truck into the woodchip is still a dirty habit whoever does it.

camping isnt someones back garden.

back of an arb truck with a bucket would be fine, if the truck has high sides and isnt loaded with branches

"Also unfortunately, sexist or not a customer is more likely to let a work woman use a loo than a workman so 🤷‍♀️ "

in the discussion mentioned the old women all included any workwomen in those they would turn away

no need for the abuse, i dont have female staff. theres me and another bloke and we piss behind a bush or in the doorway of the van.
but seems i predicted right and theres always someone set to start giving abuse at any chance.
Just read another thread where I'm sure you claimed to employ the fairer sex. Also got banned so maybe you won't read this.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, muttley9050 said:
On 18/08/2021 at 17:59, manco said:
no need for the abuse, i dont have female staff. theres me and another bloke and we piss behind a bush or in the doorway of the van.
but seems i predicted right and theres always someone set to start giving abuse at any chance.

Just read another thread where I'm sure you claimed to employ the fairer sex. Also got banned so maybe you won't read this.

yep, i now employ a woman, is that a problem for you?

and to be fair the lesbian comment was meant in jest, its just odd someone else called me gay directly as an insult, but i cant imply someones a lesbian in jest?

unless it was the vegan or cyclist bit that was a problem.

and to be fair the lesbian comment was meant in jest, its just odd someone else called me gay directly as an insult, but i cant imply someones a lesbian in jest?
May have been meant in jest. Wasn't funny.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, muttley9050 said:
1 hour ago, manco said:

May have been meant in jest. Wasn't funny.

youre confusing me with someone who cares about your opinion.

why is it you feel you have the right to approach me on a different thread to start your abuse again?

somehow you feel youre justified in stalking me to harass me some more for a comment that wasnt even about you?

youre confusing me with someone who cares about your opinion.

why is it you feel you have the right to approach me on a different thread to start your abuse again?

somehow you feel youre justified in stalking me to harass me some more for a comment that wasnt even about you?

🤣🤣[emoji23]

At it again.

• Like 1