break in 24,25/01/2010

gilesclarke

yard was broken into over night last night kit stolen:-

TIMBER WOLF WOOD CHIPPER

I have got the serial numbers for the timber wolf i will add them at a later date!

Make: stihl, rayco,

Tree Motion Harness and ropes etc

ms200T 1990677677

ms880 165395693

ms260

ms192t 265136539

HT 101 polesaw 267458739

Rayco stumpgrinder ml8f1307

Climbing kit

Hs 81r hedge trimmer 168667529

Blower 260781615

Climbing kit worth over £2500

FROM THE RICKMANSWORTH AREA (WATFORD)

where is all this stuff going.

I should think 90% of these types of burglaries are down to pykies, they steal from one part of the country and ship to another part to sell off. They will have buyers ready. I was offered a load of makita drills, and was told that they can get me anything i want, just phone them and order it, the only thing they dont touch are large plant because most of them have trackers. BASTARDS!!!!

It didn't stop them stealing our large plant. They took 2 John Deere tractors, less than a year old and 1 had a long low loader on the back and the other had our big Heizohack on it. We found them missing less than an hour after they were taken. The police didn't want to know as long as they were insured. I'm sure in they'd sent up a helicpoter they would have spotted them, it would have been holding up traffic somewhere!! If it had been a teenager joyriding they would have had a helicopter up!! Sorry to hear about your break in.