Yard clearance

Vikki

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to think the thousands of tons i have tipped over a banking for years, do the power stations take arb waste then??the stuff through our chippers, conny etc?

Yes they do Stevie but it aint really worth the hassle, min of 28t, Artic access, load it your self so your gonna need a telehandler and it has to be clean, no bits of branches,soil, logs etc etc ! all for 6 quid a ton if ya lucky.

i suppose if you have a big yard and run a few squads in the city it could work well, i remember buzz telling me about it, but i dont have the space, the hard standing, the telehandler or the chips lol. things are diferent now, but a few years ago it would of been a good thing, but you probably wouldnt of got it for free then

I know firewood is at a premium these days but no one down this way seems to want conifer, willow etc. when we sell fire wood. The all ask for 'seasoned hardwood' fussy so and so's. I sometimes mix a bit of poplar in but have way too much and willow is large, hard to cut/split which takes time and costs money. Got a big stack of it that i want out the yard so it goes where ever i can get shot of it as long as it doesn't cost me. I dont bother storing/selling the chip either, too much time/hassle for the money, that goes to farms, customers or whoever wants it!

If anyone wants my rubbish wood, PM or call me!

I pay 10 quid a ton for surgery waste.northants,cambs,leics,beds.3" upwards,hard or soft.pick up 2 or 3 ton a time when i'm passing.bigger loads can be arranged.steve 07901 503501 :001_smile:

hi steve, you back in buisness again mate? pups comming on well by the looks of it!

hi steve, you back in buisness again mate? pups comming on well by the looks of it!
hi mate,yeah coming back to life slowly.last years been a test,woman trouble,housing trouble,cleaned out by thieves uninsured trouble,internet trouble and health trouble,lots of trouble then!! don't get down your way so much now but do occasionally so if you got any dirt cheap wood or passing my way drop me a line and we'll have a deal :thumbup: p.s done some web research and the 'rat' is pretty nailed on a staffy cross whippet,runs like the wind and destroys all he catches lol Edited by THE88MAN