Rednek Dek

WWG

Evening all,

im trying to locate a fella from the north York’s/ teeside area. I only know him as ‘rednek dek’ but he’s well known in the trade. 

Does that ring a bell to anyone 

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Hi All

once again I find myself looking for news of Dekker?? 

I know he had a pretty serious operation just recently and he has completely fell of the radar!! 

Be grateful if anyone has any news

cheers 

13 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Maybe try Arbtalk on Facebook, you’ll get a lot of nonsense replies but you’ll get more reach.

Cheers Mick, but I’m not on Facebook. I think his mate frequents here so hopefully he’ll spot it 

Maybe you need to enlarge a bit.

You have been looking for this bloke for more than 2 years without success , it’s getting a bit like that song by Everything But The Girl. 

What’s the story? Who did he work for? What did he look like? Why do you want to locate him?

Edited by Mick Dempsey

I located him the first time shortly after the message via this website.

I know him through fishing and have been in touch regularly since. But since his operation recently I haven’t been able to get hold of him 

For future, it might be better to ask if people who know him to ask him to contact you - I wouldn't pass on anothers contact details to someone I don't know - while 90% have good reasons to get back in touch, some do not and I would give the searched for the option whether to be in touch or not

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Steven P said:

For future, it might be better to ask if people who know him to ask him to contact you - I wouldn't pass on anothers contact details to someone I don't know - while 90% have good reasons to get back in touch, some do not and I would give the searched for the option whether to be in touch or not

Aye, I'm a stickler for that and likewise not amused if people pass my details on without asking first. The other thing in the same vein that I can't stand is people not checking they're speaking to the correct person on the telephone before disclosing confidential information. 

• Like 4

On 31/03/2023 at 19:42, WWG said:

I located him the first time shortly after the message via this website.

I know him through fishing and have been in touch regularly since. But since his operation recently I haven’t been able to get hold of him 

Sorry just seen this, I’ve sent you a pm m8, Dek helps me out a lot 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AHPP said:

Aye, I'm a stickler for that and likewise not amused if people pass my details on without asking first. The other thing in the same vein that I can't stand is people not checking they're speaking to the correct person on the telephone before disclosing confidential information. 

Or indeed sending me private messages on forums telling me a load of private information about some bloke called Dek, who I don't know. Couldn't make it up.