read the description on this video!!

Rupe

This is good fun. Read the description in full. In fact I'll paste it here.........

"Due to the upper limbs of this tree keeping snapping , falling down , damaging lower crown plus public footpath below .This tree was going to be totally removed but we persuaded the customer to save tree if we done work for 25% cheaper than his best quote. The tree is now one of the best feature in there garden and is a thriving habitat for numerous wild life. "

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbIeX4vsgL4&feature=related]YouTube - Unstable 100ft Poplar[/ame]

I know my videos aren't exaclty HSE perfect examples, but these guys are out there!

looks like the vid is about 15 or more years old. look at the saws/kit etc

Yeah , I was thinking that, and thouhgt maybe we shouldn't be too harsh. But its still funny, the "saving" the tree bit is best.

I guess 15 years on it probably is thriving and the best tree in the garden!