LOGOSOL MILL

topchippyles

On 28/03/2021 at 01:33, topchippyles said:
Cheers trigger that is the first feedback off anyone who has used or spoken to a user. I do not doubt for 1 second that the bandsaw is much faster goes without saying. That will have been the smaller 4.6 kw unit as the bigger 8 kw has not been out that long. Noise i my biggest issue at the moment so looking at electric options.

I can ask if he'll take a video next time he starts it up. Might not be for a while. He's stacking up all his oak for me to Mill either with the Bandsaw or the Panther Im waiting on.  

He might even sell it as he's making far more money having me mill for him than he could wasting his days milling himself. 

Works for me as my employer is already paying me £300 a day to sit at home so everything on top is just free cream. 

That log is maxing out at 24"

IMG_1975.jpg

Edited by trigger_andy