The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

Good vid John. I was wondering if your throttle goes all the way open, I'm sure it should rev a little harder. I have got some good photos of mine to post on here but can't seem to upload them onto this site, maybe its because I view this forum via mobile phone. Any tips anyone ?

• Like 1

Good vid John. I was wondering if your throttle goes all the way open, I'm sure it should rev a little harder. I have got some good photos of mine to post on here but can't seem to upload them onto this site, maybe its because I view this forum via mobile phone. Any tips anyone ?

Drum speed is supposed to be 2400 rpm and I think the engine at that rpm too - will check. Mmmm, that's got me thinking...:001_smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Would just like to say hi to everyone on this forum and i`m loving reading all your views and experiences ( they are priceless ).

I have been getting kind of addicted to arbtalk and try and get on here as much as i can for a read ( and a laugh at all your banter ).

I am really happy at what i have been reading about `wee chippers`, as i have been considering buying one for a while as i run a pick up and an ifor tipper trailer and putting one of these in it would be the perfect way for me to go seeing as i dont have a chipper at the mo or a truck to chip into .

I am liking the look of the jo beau`s .

I value all your opinions and thanks for having me on this forum.:001_smile:

howdy smithy, i would go with who ever your local dealer is, both makes seem on par with each other mate

Thanks for that SWB, my local dealer looks to be prochip in suffolk, just accross the border lol.

Loving this forum and learning lots from you guys.

Keep up the good work mate.