Tip Of The Day

Lee Winger

Poor mans pantin

loop the rope and have the tail end on the inside. Put your foot in and point your toe down and push to aid ascent. Point your toe up and the loop losens. Always useful when ur to tired to foot lock.......................:sneaky2:

Too tired to footlock? I thought footlocking was for when you was tired or too weak.

• 2 weeks later...

If you suffer poor circulation/cold hands, rub a generous amount of Vaseline into your hands, thoroughly, for about 10mins before going out. the rubbing will help the circulation, the vaseline acts as a barrier to moisture and perspiration, helping to keep your hands warmer, as they wont chill so quickly do to less moisture. Should find your hands stay warmer for up to an extra hour a day. this tip is from the skipper of the sea fishing boat I go out on.

2nd tip, get the missus to go buy the Vaseline!:001_smile:

Always seriously tighten then check the chipper shoot before driving off into the distance! Or else some nice old lady will tell you that you have left something behind on the road!!!!! Broken and bent!!! b@ll@cks!

you know its swung out to the side when HGV drivers mount the kerb as they head towards you

When someone asks you is all the kit on the van?

Answer not with a yes (unless your'e sure), but with something like - The kit I was using is on the van don't know what everyone else did with theirs.

If something is found to be mislaid, this is a very common trick for unscrupulous lazy people to cover their arse and blame it on you.

Alternatively do an 'idiot check' This means that when it has been announced that everything is on the van, someone does a quick look see.

When I was a roadie, amp racks etc i.e. expensive kit was found on the 'idiot check'.