Chainsaw trousers

SamanthaSunny

3 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:

I am confused by the idea of flying to the Isle of Wight. Grew up within sight of the Needles (on the mainland) and back then it was ferry or ferry. Or sail yourself in a dinghy, which we did a few times as an adventure.

We have a wee airport but our ferries run hourly so you are right you can sail over ? the tides are very unpredictable around the needles though ? 

Anyway,
 Chainsaw trousers.
 I quite like the idea of these Arborflex inners and separate 'skins'
I do not care much for the price though.
How do people rate the Arbtec Pro trousers?
I usually wear PSS which are sold in the E.U but rare in the U.K
  Stuart
The Arbotec Pro trousers are a whole lot tougher than the standard ones, which tend to tear if you stare at them too hard. Pros also improved with stretch panels under the crotch so you can move your legs, so much better for climbing.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:
13 hours ago, Ty Korrigan said:
Anyway,
 Chainsaw trousers.
 I quite like the idea of these Arborflex inners and separate 'skins'
I do not care much for the price though.
How do people rate the Arbtec Pro trousers?
I usually wear PSS which are sold in the E.U but rare in the U.K
  Stuart

Read more  

The Arbotec Pro trousers are a whole lot tougher than the standard ones, which tend to tear if you stare at them too hard. Pros also improved with stretch panels under the crotch so you can move your legs, so much better for climbing.

They sound perfect ?? how long does a pair of chainsaw trousers generally last for you ? ?

My newest trousers were designed to use with braces and I'd never go back to ones without them.

I must save half an hour a day by not having to mess about pulling them up and tucking my shirt back in.

But maybe I'm just a funny shape..

Edited by Chain-sore
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chain-sore said:

My newest trousers were designed to use with braces and I'd never go back to ones without them.

I must save half an hour a day by not having to mess about pulling them up and tucking my shirt back in.

But maybe I'm just a funny shape..

Awww of course your not a funny shape ? the only problem with braces for a woman is a visit to the bathroom would be a wrestling match ? 

Not chainsaw trousers but trousers. Put my new keks on this morning to go and get dog food from supermarket.  Wife compliments me, off I trot, gets dog food, returns home, wife starts to laugh then cry, I look confused, she explains that I haven't removed the labels. A coconut every time.

received_1102197513548325.jpeg

received_391264832029957.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5