Cubic metre fully vented bags

Rob D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

those bags are great rob, we have handballed our logs so many times its nuts, the only thing is i dont have a nice hard level standing like that, let a lone a polly tunnel. Do you get the smaller barrow bags come vented, now that would be good.

I know what you mean - I'm quite lucky with my set up and although storage costs are more it does make things easier when you don't have to worry about covering everything up in the rain.

I've e-mailed Joe Miller from Bag supplies about barrow bags but as someone said I think yes they do.

End of this year I really want to do logs with just the minimum of handling cause this year I've felt I've wasted a lot of time....

Those barrow bags are a really good idea though!! Great way for people to try your logs before they have to commit to a full load. Will have to get some in!

nice ifor williams trailer, hope that one wheel lock isnt the only security, they can remove wheel nuts from that one and tow it away on 3 wheels, got a similar wheel clamp on mine and backed it up with ground anchors and hitchlock, also chaining the handbrake 'on' to slow them down.. sorry to go 'off subject' but them yellow wheelclamps dont cover your nuts..ahem, nice vented bags, look handy for seasoning.. Ed

wise words i now lock everything up trailer is also in a locked yard but you cant be too carefull my trailer is insured £84.00 per year inc accidental damage (nfu).

021a.jpg.526abcc354bc078f7f71363e8f833c95.jpg