Small head helmet

nemcc

Howdy,

My vertex vent although has 5 yrs of life left never really fit (with both thick and thin sweat bands taped together and a John McEnroe head band on to boot), the side adjusters just dont stay in place.  

I also fancy the vizir  as stuff gets in my eyes with an ultra vision visor.

Originally chose the vertex for lightweight and ventilation ( I cut the chin strap off as Forestry only)

Any recomendations? 

Cheers 

Have you tried a husky technical, similar price to the petzl and better suited for ground based work, also the pfanner protos but much dearer but I believe it has a much longer ‘life’. I have both and rate them both highly except husky visor is easily damaged. Can’t help anymore than that as my head is at the opposite end of the scale to yours[emoji849]

The CT helmets have good feedback and do go smaller than the Petzl, although not sure if the 2019 Petzl helmets have more of a range than the pre 2019 ones. It is recommended to use a thicker ear muff so it clamps to the head better with the CT helmet.

The new 2019 Petzl helmets can be used on and off the ground due to the adjustable chinstrap.

6 minutes ago, Mark_Skyland said:

The new 2019 Petzl helmets can be used on and off the ground due to the adjustable chinstrap.

Just got one don't see me getting the screwdriver out to adjust each time my feet hit the ground and back when off climbing again.