Big Thank You To Boys At Greenmech & Global

5 shires

When my chipper required drive belts recently on a Friday at 4pm, I called a U.K supplier on my mobile because even with postage it was less expensive and faster service than France. 24hr international over the weekend when French delivery drivers sleep mean't Tuesday morning though.

Stuart

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Cropper said:

You don't live in France Khriss because you were deported! Disgraceful behaviour as reported widely in the papers.

..... Yea well. It was My bicycle and that pig farmer decided not to press charges..... ?  K

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ty Korrigan said:

Don't forget to give some feedback on the 165 Evo in comparison to the 150.

Stuart

1 hour ago, dan494 said:

You ordered one yet

Ty,Dan..first day using the 165 which is a demo model the diesel which weighs in at 1000kg compared to 750kg of my 150p so massive difference towing and trying to move around.but apart from that all I can say is what a great machine so far and obviously it looks the nuts in its design only problem I had was not being able to see the rollers because of the plastic guide strips and when you are used to seeing the rollers it takes some getting used to.but apart from that it a really well balanced machine and is built to a high standard and useable from smallish job to much bigger ones if necessary and I would say if you brought this machine it really does cover all bases.i like the speed control variation for the roller,button for tick over and press for full throttle so very easy to use.so compared to the 150p there is no comparison the 165 is a totally different beast in the nicest possible way.personally if I was going to order one which is highly likely going by today I would go for then petrol version with a 37hp Briggs engine and up side it weighs in at around 880kg which would suit my needs much better.

Edited by 5 shires
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Ty,Dan..first day using the 165 which is a demo model the diesel which weighs in at 1000kg compared to 750kg of my 150p so massive difference towing and trying to move around.but apart from that all I can say is what a great machine so far and obviously it looks the nuts in its design only problem I had was not being able to see the rollers because of the plastic guide strips and when you are used to seeing the rollers it takes some getting used to.but apart from that it a really well balanced machine and is built to a high standard and useable from smallish job to much bigger ones if necessary and I would say if you brought this machine it really does cover all bases.i like the speed control variation for the roller,button for tick over and press for full throttle so very easy to use.so compared to the 150p there is no comparison the 165 is a totally different beast in the nicest possible way.personally if I was going to order one which is highly likely going by today I would go for then petrol version with a 37hp Briggs engine and up side it weighs in at around 880kg which would suit my needs much better.

Was it the petrol you used? I can't get my head around the point in the 24hp diesels tbh 

3 minutes ago, dan494 said:

Was it the petrol you used? I can't get my head around the point in the 24hp diesels tbh 

The 165 I have is the diesel...my 150p is 37hp petrol same as the 165p I think.iam crap when it comes to engine stuff.