Instagram advertising - usefull or useless ?

arboriculturist

I didn’t do anything specific with my Instagram, it has just grown organically for the most part. I was offered some sort of incentive by them so I had one of my posts “boosted”for a nominal fee. Not sure what difference it made. I have just been paid for a job though that I got directly through Instagram. So it is useful for business, and I have also made some decent connections with folk on there with similar interests. I like it, I find it much better than Farcebook in comparison.

• Like 1

I actually paid a friend who runs a media business to get 1000 followers on Instagram.
All in industry, arb,milling,woodworkers etc.
Had various consultations and continuous support.
Paid for itself in 6 weeks.

I'd highly recommend this guy:

Jack Moore
[email protected]
Mention Arbtalk and RoughHewn for a discount.
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

I actually paid a friend who runs a media business to get 1000 followers on Instagram.

Jack Moore
[email protected]
emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Nothing like a personal recommendation from someone in the industry.

I will 100% send him and email and post how it goes.

He will still be in business working from home as well ! ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IronMike said:

I didn’t do anything specific with my Instagram, it has just grown organically for the most part. I was offered some sort of incentive by them so I had one of my posts “boosted”for a nominal fee. Not sure what difference it made. I have just been paid for a job though that I got directly through Instagram. So it is useful for business, and I have also made some decent connections with folk on there with similar interests. I like it, I find it much better than Farcebook in comparison.

That's interesting if you got a Logbullet job through insta. - quite a niche market!

I'm going to get in touch with Rough Hewn's recommendation, even though over time I can research and educate myself.

Sometimes it's a wise move to pay the expert and devote my time to working on the business areas I am already ok at !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

Jack Moore
[email protected]

Emailed Jack Moore, awaiting reply ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

Jack Moore
[email protected]

Jack Moore has replied already ! I am liking what I hear and I have a very good feeling about what he is offering and the way he works. Only time will tell of course, however so far so good ?

One drawback of social media advertising is that people message you any time of day or night, and you feel pressured to respond quickly to keep a good rating for response times.

My wife is trying to watch Frozen 2 and keeps getting interrupted by my customers.....!  Serves her right for watching such stuff.....