Happy Xmas To All Arbtalkers

5 shires

7 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Just wishing everyone who visits Arbtalk as a regular or just now again a very happy Xmas ?and a fab New Year and don’t forget 2020 is APF year so a god catch up for everyone.?

Same to you 5shires, how is the pup coming along?

46 minutes ago, gary112 said:

Same to you 5shires, how is the pup coming along?

Hi Gary Weaver coming on really well he no longer looks like a pup he has grown so quickly and is filling out already,will post some recent more upto date photographs of him soon.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, the village idiot said:

Happy Christmas to you too 5 shires.

I hadn't picked up on the religious underpinnings on previous visits, but I guess it is a pilgrimage of sorts.

Hi TVI(need to know your real name?) thank you for your reply not sure there was any religious underpinnings and if there was I didn’t realise it...you frighten me with your intellect( and that’s not being funny in anyway) you are such a word smith and your post are very well written it always goes above me as i’am thick as shite.?

Just now, 5 shires said:

Here you go Gary & Stubby I was out with him 5.30 this morning,been out to do the rounds taking presents etc,this is Weaver 5mins ago with his favourite 2 Toys.

2E284A57-7674-45F6-B868-03064B9A02AD.thumb.jpeg.a2cc050ac8fbe0c5784fc77a5e6e072d.jpeg

18318F0D-ED40-4FFE-97F7-388A190A9CBC.thumb.jpeg.99b50f17dc4a5205e12161fda53cb5d3.jpeg

E9352C98-472A-4006-AD78-0B0F82592359.thumb.jpeg.feebbd58536c0d695db200a039f57039.jpeg

Bloody hell he,s grown and he loves that pheasant,lovely looking dog

17 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

Hi TVI(need to know your real name?) thank you for your reply not sure there was any religious underpinnings and if there was I didn’t realise it...you frighten me with your intellect( and that’s not being funny in anyway) you are such a word smith and your post are very well written it always goes above me as i’am thick as shite.?

I'm sure that's not the case Wayne.

Real name is Graham.

How are getting on with your Woodlands book?

13 minutes ago, gary112 said:

Bloody hell he,s grown and he loves that pheasant,lovely looking dog

Thank you Gary yes they don’t stay pups for long but I must admit he has grown and filled out so quick and he knows what it’s all about and he is such a good dog on the lead and naturally working without much prompting.

The food i’am using is Skinners field and trial puppy food supplemented with chicken/Cod liver oil capsules and Skinners field and trial Muesli.

Edited by 5 shires
  • Like 1