New Aldi Chainsaw

County 764

@struie it was a picturesque place went I was there - but forestry fell on its arse and the rain killed me. Not suprised people moved out of the rat race up there as www means many businesses can run up there as good as in London. Still bought a couple of bits this year from Park Gate forestry supplies ! K

6 hours ago, Khriss said:

@struie it was a picturesque place went I was there - but forestry fell on its arse and the rain killed me. Not suprised people moved out of the rat race up there as www means many businesses can run up there as good as in London. Still bought a couple of bits this year from Park Gate forestry supplies ! K

i khriss we used willie woods,gone now,or border chainsaws,still going strong.chap i worked with here used a fordson major,double drum igland,now has prossesors on buccleugh estates,one of the first jobs with him was top of the carter,middle of winter,line thinnin,had to watch they didnt shut the snow gates on you, i,changed days.omg,startn to sound like me auld dad.lol.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, struie said:

i khriss we used willie woods,gone now,or border chainsaws,still going strong.chap i worked with here used a fordson major,double drum igland,now has prossesors on buccleugh estates,one of the first jobs with him was top of the carter,middle of winter,line thinnin,had to watch they didnt shut the snow gates on you, i,changed days.omg,startn to sound like me auld dad.lol.

It does get in yr blood. I worked on    Buccleugh estate an Wille Whitelaws thinning conifer and wind throw in 1987 fr pulp then,  oddly i got an Igland double drum 4000/2 last year so it never goes away from you ? k

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

It does get in yr blood. I worked on    Buccleugh estate an Wille Whitelaws thinning conifer and wind throw in 1987 fr pulp then,  oddly i got an Igland double drum 4000/2 last year so it never goes away from you ? k

crackin winch.  even whilst workin offshore was always back in the woods my 2weeks off,just couldnt leave it alone.

• Like 2

me first car was a 1977 Fiat 126 with the odd choke and starting levers next to the handbrake.  Used to get 5 of us brutes wedged into it of a friday night. It interfaced with a stone wall near Kilcoole one night whilst i was trying to dice with a  Hot 1340cc Mini. I drove it around with no bonnet for a bit till Dad advised me to scrap it.
Haha, mine was a bright orange one with canvas roll down top. Remember me and a mate sleeping in it one night on top of cliffs at bridlington.
  • Haha 1

My first car was a ford fiest popular with a 950cc engine in red, well it was supposed to be red but most of the panels and doors had been replaced or touched up with filler and spray paint so could go from a dusky pink to maroon depending on the light.

You could double its value by putin petrol in it, 3 star only mind.