Shredder/chipper for home use

HeadShred

My venerable Viking GB370 shredder has finally died (after about 11 years) and I'm looking to replace it with something a bit more powerful. It'll mostly be used for shredding brambles, hedge trimmings and shrub trimmings, but some chipping of  1"-2" willow, beech and oak will be needed now and then (now in fact, as I've been renovating neglected trees and hedges, most stems measured in at around 40mm). I'm thinking about an Eliet Minor 4S. Has anybody any experience of them for this sort of use? The Major 4S seems a bit bigger then I'd probably need and more than I want to pay.

Yes, I will keep the "bigger" stuff as firewood, at least eventually (wish the willow would burn well, I have quite a lot!). That's one reason I'm looking at the Eliet Minor rather than the Eliet Major - no point paying for extra chipping capacity if I won't often be doing it! At the moment I'm sorting out the garden and the thicker stuff will be used to edge paths, with the chippings making the paths.

20 hours ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Have you looked at skarper chippers or hornet? 

Jack

The sites I looked at for Skarper chippers didn't show any prices. So I suspect this is the if-you-have-to-ask-you-can't-afford-it Rolls Royce sort of chipper! At least as far as my pocket goes. Thanks anyway.