UFC 107, Replayed now!!

Mozza

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think your right about brock but time will tell i think he will beat mir again though,i see you are machida fan mate, i think shogun beat him in there last fight i do like machida though, did you know that penn fought machida?

i also think gsp would beat penn again he is too big and talented, penn is a 155 fighter if he moves up he cant get to the same size as the rest of the great 170 pre cut so will always be smaller imo.

I agree lesners not technically as good as some out there but i think he was gettin better at that side of it, Be interesting now Mirs fought him already see if hes learned from it, Mir did look in much better condition than ive seen him in the past, Although id tip lesner to win!!

Whens he due to come back?? Anyone know?

Robbie lawler signed with strike force he had a loss to jake shields in june, him and matt hughs moved from the Miletich camp and set up there own place.

Lesner is suppose to be back next year i heard there is something wrong with his internal organs!!! years of roids would not have helped that:001_rolleyes:

Robbie lawler signed with strike force he had a loss to jake shields in june, him and matt hughs moved from the Miletich camp and set up there own place.

Lesner is suppose to be back next year i heard there is something wrong with his internal organs!!! years of roids would not have helped that:001_rolleyes:

Aye, those WWF wrestling dudes, do take some serious roids :lol:, Mixed reports on net, Some say organs some say Glandular fever, I watched UFC uncoverd or what ever its called with him the other night, Seems like a decent chap, very down to earth, Showed his training routine, im guessing its the same for all of them, But jesus christ!!!! it intense, Just Youtube, Lesner training and its on there, very impressive to watch

lesnar had problems with his intestines and will be out for a while, they thought he was going to die at one point.

i've been to ufc 89 and ufc 105 and the atmosphere was amazing, definately recomend it! really strange, i'm new on here and didn't expect anyone to be into ufc/mma. its pretty cool!:thumbup: