small front mount chipper on Mog 406

sierramog

Been working on an outline for the overall interface / information for the customers, etc.

OK, back to U900 and chippers!

-By the way, why did you sell your setup. I recall it now, ..it was a beast of a setup. If I'm not mistaken, You were looking at running chippers of the front and rear, right?

ACUF

who's set up do you mean? heres my u900 with winch on the front 3pl trailer and crane on the back. not had a chance to try the chipper on the front of it yet. its fairly well loaded already. i'v a 6" TP that i used to use before i got the timberwolf that im trying to sell along with my big mog

Image161.jpg.852692af0b47b03869a19ea0b01a00d4.jpg

Image135.jpg.66faa157daffd47cb299b29c1b45fc7f.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i say not as busy, i mean through choice, i was a busy fool for years running about like a headless chicken, i was working for equipement and staff. now i work for me and my family, i dont believe in lining other folks pockets anymore, be it insurance companies, fuel companies or ungratefull staff..

ps, i only lost 6k over 6 years on the mog(not sure what i spent on it though, but it certainly made me some money in that time)

Yep,

it's all you really need. I call the U500 the glorified U900!! -Just more that can go wrong with the newer ones!! And way more expensive parts!

You should have a much easier time finding one than I had. It took 3 years to find this one. Good Luck!

ACUF

Ok, I figured as i was posting the question, that I could simply measure the distance on the chipper, and that would be the distance b/w the top and bottom links on the implement lift. (it didn't have a top link bracket as of yet, so I had to measure a place to install it)

Thank you,

ACUF