Coronet

skyhuck

One of todays job,had to drop every thing then winch it though a stream and up a bank.

Left some standing dead wood with coronet cuts,only the third i've done,the last two were very much barts head types,tried to make this one better,using the things i've read and seen on here.

5976532d0d05a_frost025.jpg.57170eefd7bba0887fbf189bc6cc6c72.jpg

5976532d095ca_frost021.jpg.038bf1edfebe787cc2cdaa9789eef6da.jpg

5976532d04970_frost011.jpg.7af7454e5e8e359cdcca2043775d3fbb.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at the first piccy the tree looks nothing until you add yourself to scale it.

Looks like a good job to me, I'm going to try some as soon as I get chance.

Did you have to winch across the river or just pull the stems back out of the water, nice winch by the way.

Cheers!

We were on the opposite bank two the trees, so we winched across the river and up the bank,but we did not cloud the water (if the EA are reading)

Out of interest Huck, what saw/s did you use for the Coros?

And was it priced into the job? In terms of time, fuel and hassle.

This sounds a tad anal, but ive been looking at and photod natural branch breakages and they appear to include an element of Fracturing, so we're going to try and add Fractures to the branch/trunk ends before we start coronetting, think this helps make it look more realistic.

Out of interest Huck, what saw/s did you use for the Coros?

And was it priced into the job? In terms of time, fuel and hassle.

This sounds a tad anal, but ive been looking at and photod natural branch breakages and they appear to include an element of Fracturing, so we're going to try and add Fractures to the branch/trunk ends before we start coronetting, think this helps make it look more realistic.

What saddos, I was doing the same yesterday afternoon. A windblown Ash, was going to photograph it and tell you all it was my attempt at a coro cut.