Stihl V's Husqvarna, Landrover V's Hilux

daveindales

But I just had to get it off my chest

tough day pettle?? :001_tt2:

Opinions are like butt holes, we all have one! some are bigger than others. I know how you feel but you never know that a new piece of info from a newer member might help someone at a later date.

I adopt the attitude of not reading or letting it bother me if I think it'll be one of those threads

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but I love em . Had mine full of chip today was like a bloody boat .:laugh1:

:lol: Im only kidding Paul, If im honest id love one :blushing: When i worked with Big boss beechwood on here i drove his defender when it was balls deep with woodchip, It was quite an experience, I nearly got sea sick :lol:

dont worry we run our company on tata pickups, lada company cars, mcculloch chainsaws and argos shredders - havent had any problems - company moral A1 and streeet cred brill - got up and running for £300 out of argos catalogue - dont know what you husky men have got against us argos people:lol::001_tt2::001_rolleyes:lol::lol:

:lol: Im only kidding Paul, If im honest id love one :blushing: When i worked with Big boss beechwood on here i drove his defender when it was balls deep with woodchip, It was quite an experience, I nearly got sea sick :lol:

BBB Yes the one he bought of Ed . Thats a lovely piece of kit . I think Ive over filled it today if thats possible . Towbar touching speed humps :lol:

dont worry we run our company on tata pickups, lada company cars, mcculloch chainsaws and argos shredders - havent had any problems - company moral A1 and streeet cred brill - got up and running for £300 out of argos catalogue - dont know what you husky men have got against us argos people:lol

You been on the moonshine :lol:

BBB Yes the one he bought of Ed . Thats a lovely piece of kit . I think Ive over filled it today if thats possible . Towbar touching speed humps :lol:

Oh aye, we did that too, Dropped off a curb and took a massive chunk of turf with us :lol: Dont tell bbb tho :blushing::thumbup:,

dont worry we run our company on tata pickups, lada company cars, mcculloch chainsaws and argos shredders - havent had any problems - company moral A1 and streeet cred brill - got up and running for £300 out of argos catalogue - dont know what you husky men have got against us argos people:lol

You been on the moonshine :lol:

nothing on the tele - bored - no moonshine in the house! - fed up with rain so I thought id take the mick abit

:lol: