This happened to anyone else?

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true,but only had that one problem in 14 years, and i HATE paper work,it takes me forever to do my invoices:slug:

Skyhuck, if you're turning over £100k a year with one member of staff you must be making at least £65k a year profit - surely you could afford to pay an accountant to do the bulk of your paper work if you hate it that much?

And as for written quotes, they're helpful in the event of a dispute but if the customer is really intent on screwing you they could quite easily deny ever recieving your quote - even if signed the signature could be bogus. Thankfully most people are not like this!:tee:

Skyhuck, if you're turning over £100k a year with one member of staff you must be making at least £65k a year profit - surely you could afford to pay an accountant to do the bulk of your paper work if you hate it that much?

1.You can not say from turnover how much profit any one is making.

2.My accountant is not going to do writen quotes,he does do my VAT return,year end,and tax return.

I seem to have really upset you by telling you my turnover,sorry,the point i was trying to make was that on your turnover of £85k and four staff you must have very little profit and maybe need to charge more?

I only posted my turnover as i run a LTD co so my turnover is availably to any one how wants to know at companys house online.

1.You can not say from turnover how much profit any one is making.

2.My accountant is not going to do writen quotes,he does do my VAT return,year end,and tax return.

I seem to have really upset you by telling you my turnover,sorry,the point i was trying to make was that on your turnover of £85k and four staff you must have very little profit and maybe need to charge more?

I only posted my turnover as i run a LTD co so my turnover is availably to any one how wants to know at companys house online.

I run a Ltd Co aswell, incorporated 4 years ago. 2 of my staff have come from the job centre so are costing very little, in fact if you are a bit unscrupulous you can replace them every six weeks and never pay a penny:star: Although the guys I've got at the moment are very good workers so I would like them to stick around.