Is it ever going to stop raining?

TimberCutterDartmoor

tommer9 - ive got some of that mud for sale - do you think theres a market for it?

I'm wearing my waders next time i come to your yard! :lol:

cant believe one of the houses up here in my village flooded on Sunday morning! :confused1:

i dont remember the rain being that hard on the way home but then again i had been in the pub for about 10hrs with my mates.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been sunny all day today, but the damage has been done....[ATTACH]25226[/ATTACH]:thumbdown:

Put it into fancy packaging and sell it as cornish face masks, the grockles will lap it up!!!

I sold a large ring of oak balanced onto a smaller stem to make a table and sold it during the appledore art week for £70 :thumbup: Some people have more money than sense!

At last, yesterday was the first day of winter sunshine!!!! A beautiful day reducing a big Macca overlooking the stunning North Devon coastline, got some awsome photos (will post when I have camera). All the staff were in better spirits, and we even got to dry some kit out as well. forcast recons it will be like this till Monday at least, winner.

• 6 years later...

And so...

Last winter was the wettest, dullest on record blah blah blah...

Now it's almost mid July and it should be beautiful... With the exception of perhaps 21 days dry and bright since said winter, it remains simply horrendous.

It's 9th July, waxing moon (generally higher pressure) and it's damp, misty - just like January.

So utterly sick of it. So depressing.