Salaries

Anna

I don't think any of my posts warrented deletion.

One only may have been sailing close to the wind but it certainly wasn't any more offensive than quite a few I can pick out that are still on the board.

I think if there has been 75 deletions someone is being a little too sensative maybe ?

Sorry if I personally have caused a problem. But I honestly can't see why

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure some of them probably needn't have been deleted....problem is when you start deleting 1 post, others start making less and less sense. anyway, they werent deleted by me, i just had to go through them when i eventually got to them......none of them were relevant to the thread in hand anyway. pm me if you want to discuss it further rather than here please:icon14:

no probs mate...just i had to spend 30 minutes reading through 75 deleted posts when i got home....i'd much rather not have to!!

bet they were more interesting than pecontools

sorry couldnt resist myself back to topic now

i dont know how much i earn i just seem to have a few quid in the bank and thats ok by me i try to charge a resonable days wage for a reasonable days work and at the end of the week hope i have enough money to live and go on holiday

bet they were more interesting than pecontools

sorry couldnt resist myself back to topic now

i dont know how much i earn i just seem to have a few quid in the bank and thats ok by me i try to charge a resonable days wage for a reasonable days work and at the end of the week hope i have enough money to live and go on holiday

You don't know how much you earn? Your tax return must make interesting reading!