need your advice about this chipper please.

Czlowiek Drzewo

I am 95% sure i am wanting to buy this ..except 1 little thing that doesn't add up.

Timberwolf tw125. 2OO2 model. just under 1000 on ebay...but he will take 1,600 for it.

Thing is ..he says it only has 125 hrs on it . :confused1::confused1:

first time buying chipper so don't know what to look out for.

2002 Timberwolf - woodchipper on eBay (end time 25-Nov-09 23:02:45 GMT)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How much have you to spend? My mate has a chipper for sale which is excellent, and is 7 or 8 inch- he is desoerate to sell it so he can buy a motorbike, and i rckon he woukd take 1500 if you offered it to him. The chipper is in my opinion worth about 4k, but he is DESPERATE to sell it.....

I wouldnt EVER buy a tw, or any other machine, off ebay when you have any doubts howver small about it, go with your instinct...

How much have you to spend? My mate has a chipper for sale which is excellent, and is 7 or 8 inch- he is desoerate to sell it so he can buy a motorbike, and i rckon he woukd take 1500 if you offered it to him. The chipper is in my opinion worth about 4k, but he is DESPERATE to sell it.....

I wouldnt EVER buy a tw, or any other machine, off ebay when you have any doubts howver small about it, go with your instinct...

Cornwall seems like a fair hike. lol.

Though if it is good nick i would be hapy to come pick it up . :001_smile:

Could you get picks?

obviously cash on collection and viewing the goods working mr ed:laugh1: But know what ya mean i seen a lovely entec chipper on ebay and enquired about it got a reply back i think it was £1500 BIN one owner low hours. Sent an email back saying that it couldn't be one owner as i had seen it before on ebay and that the year didn't match up and could i view it! The listing was removed nearly instantly:sneaky2:

so be carefull but if it is genuine could be a steal