a nearly flattened garage - we didn't escape the wind completely.....

Chris Sheppard

Had a ride up to the farm (where my Landrover lives in bits in the shed) during the week and found One of the old sycamores in the garden had lost pretty much half of itself and narrowly missed the metal garage (though it did fold the edge of the roof over)

Went up today to tidy it up -pics don't really look much but it was about 2ft diameter where it snapped off. Rest of tree doesn't look to healthy but will drop into the field if any more snaps off.

Felt good to pick a saw up again :thumbup:

597654f9915ae_picture781.jpg.0e0be5b6c264fcb224dcb162afcdce88.jpg

597654f98ebfa_picture779.jpg.3902d0554cafe57ae05d27fe255710eb.jpg

597654f98d44b_picture778.jpg.c9776e47d8689eef9100db6e81471f40.jpg

597654f98ad27_picture777.jpg.3abf8d567f11dc06a9b29d172759e361.jpg

I didn't get to keep the wood off this as they have a fire on the farm :thumbdown: But, I've managed to get my shed fairly well stocked for this winter and hopefully getting some more when I help out Buzzsurgeon again :thumbup1:

Fortunately they don't keep the car in the Garage so it would have been the lawnmower that took the impact - the end of the limb reached all the way to the end of the garage so would have made a mess!