Accident Pictures(please view with caution)

john@arbtech

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my arm from page 3,about 2 weeks after the cut.

Didn't fancy the hospital by the time we finished work, so used superglue dots,and those breath right nose strips,they are brill!

nice handy work, if you ever hang up your spurs you might have a second trade to fall back on:thumbup:

I dont understand why some folk use a saw while they are only on one rope,not criticism,but it makes no sense to me.

Do you drive???

It always amasses me that people think what we do is so dangerous, but will get in their car and do 80mph surrounded by other lumps of steel doing similar speeds.

I have been climbing for 16+ years and have never cut my rope above my hitch, I have cut the tail twice.

Do you drive???

It always amasses me that people think what we do is so dangerous, but will get in their car and do 80mph surrounded by other lumps of steel doing similar speeds.

I have been climbing for 16+ years and have never cut my rope above my hitch, I have cut the tail twice.

Never say never Huck, its just tempting fate mate.:001_smile:

That is true, but I would rather not rely on luck for everything!:001_rolleyes:

You miss my point completely:001_rolleyes:

I don't believe in luck.

Its like when people tell me how lucky I been in making a success of my business, I say "yes and the funny thing is the harder I work the luckier I am!!):001_rolleyes: