Looking for Bandit PTO Chipper

Husky

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Dean we are Morbarks industrial dealer. We have also been given the rights to sell the Arb products since the show. The technicalities of signing the dealer agreement hasn't been done yet and if they decided to use another company I wouldn't hold it against them. The most important thing is to get a strong UK presence for Morbark like they have in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, and Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I never knew we had a morbark dealer in the uk

Do a thread and show us your wares

Hello Roseyweb,

I will try and get something posted soon. I need to also make sure I don't upset Arbtalk as I can't be seen to be soliciting my products until I become a Sponsored member.

Keep an eye out for us in the future

All the best

Davie

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I you need help getting CE Dean we can always try and help you out.

Regards

Davie

Our machines are all CE approved but the American machines are not without our options, we have different pans, safety bar, lights, stickers, 'e' stops etc a different headstock. Not worth buying an American machine to spend all that money.