Trump Petition

matelot

Naw, you were doing so well!

But now you've gone back to answering questions with opinion and counter questions.

Shall we try again? Might make you feel better, go on boy, just say it!

Do you think you are a racist?

Just for clarity, the question above is the one question I'd like you to answer.

Judging by the views put forth by matelot on this thread id say he has bigoted opinions based on religion,nationality and ethnicity.

Pointless asking for confirmation of what is blatantly obvious imo.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the views put forth by matelot on this thread id say he has bigoted opinions based on religion,nationality and ethnicity.

Pointless asking for confirmation of what is blatantly obvious imo.

These conclusions may be blatantly obvious to you, and I presume others too.

I'd like to know what matelots view on the matter is though. I know what mine is, and yours, and countless others.

But does he/she agree?

Matelot.

Whatever (occasionally valid) concerns you have with regards to the scale and impact of immigration, you undermine yourself by just coming across as a white supremacist. Honestly, some of your opinions would have been deemed controversial in 1960's America.

Coming across as one is not good, but sometimes you just don't realise how things are perceived by others.

It's hard to recognise one's own stupidities, and we all have those.

Actually believing these things however.. .

These conclusions may be blatantly obvious to you, and I presume others too.

I'd like to know what matelots view on the matter is though. I know what mine is, and yours, and countless others.

But does he/she agree?

He (definately a he) most likely truley believes he's not bigoted or racist but a realist.

Those beliefs have been indoctrinated and compounded by generations of people around him,what we see as repulsive is the norm too some.

Sad really...

Coming across as one is not good, but sometimes you just don't realise how things are perceived by others.

It's hard to recognise one's own stupidities, and we all have those.

Actually believing these things however.. .

:001_rolleyes: Indeed, you might want to reread some of your recent posts with this in mind :001_huh:

He (definately a he) most likely truley believes he's not bigoted or racist but a realist.

Their is fairly overwhelming evidence that some migrant groups commit more crimes than others. I'd also suggest that every single person reading this thread would agree that a certain religion inspires more terrorism than any other....

Should we just ignore these facts because you find it distasteful?

Why don't we look at some rape statistics in Sweden?

"A 1996 report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention determined that between 1985 and 1989 individuals born in Iraq, North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia),Africa (excluding Uganda and the North African countries), other Middle East (Jordan, Palestine, Syria), Iran and Eastern Europe (Romania, Bulgaria) were convicted of rape at rates 20, 23, 17, 9, 10 and 18 greater than individuals born in Sweden respectively."

North Africans 23 times more likely to commit rape than native Swedes...

We can either ignore evidence like this or we can have an adult discussion...

1,400 white girls raped in Rotherham... Yet people like you still want to shout down debate by shouting "racist".

Their is fairly overwhelming evidence that some migrant groups commit more crimes than others. I'd also suggest that every single person reading this thread would agree that a certain religion inspires more terrorism than any other....

Should we just ignore these facts because you find it distasteful?

Why don't we look at some rape statistics in Sweden?

"A 1996 report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention determined that between 1985 and 1989 individuals born in Iraq, North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia),Africa (excluding Uganda and the North African countries), other Middle East (Jordan, Palestine, Syria), Iran and Eastern Europe (Romania, Bulgaria) were convicted of rape at rates 20, 23, 17, 9, 10 and 18 greater than individuals born in Sweden respectively."

North Africans 23 times more likely to commit rape than native Swedes...

We can either ignore evidence like this or we can have an adult discussion...

1,400 white girls raped in Rotherham... Yet people like you still want to shout down debate by shouting "racist".

And still no answer.