Trump Petition

matelot

Yeah, whatever...

How abut answering a question (with an actual answer, not a redirection) just this once?

Yeah, I'm a nationalist. I think the needs of British people should be put ahead of migrants.

Every week we watch the news and hear about cutbacks for social care/ NHS crises/ lack of council housing/ overcrowded roads etc. Then we hear that the Government has billions of pounds to give away to migrants.

When you actually think about it the main priority of any politician should be to look after the interests of their electorate. Allowing third world migrants into Britain is hardly doing that...

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm a nationalist. I think the needs of British people should be put ahead of migrants.

Every week we watch the news and hear about cutbacks for social care/ NHS crises/ lack of council housing/ overcrowded roads etc. Then we hear that the Government has billions of pounds to give away to migrants.

When you actually think about it the main priority of any politician should be to look after the interests of their electorate. Allowing third world migrants into Britain is hardly doing that...

Reasonable start, it's one out of two questions answered.

Followed by trying to find reasons to make your thoughts seem reasonable, which IMHO is not relevant to the question but fair enough.

So, one question at a time seems to work for you: are you a racist?

Every week we watch the news and hear about cutbacks for social care/ NHS crises/ lack of council housing/ overcrowded roads etc. Then we hear that the Government has billions of pounds to give away to bankers ...

Fixed that for you. I think we all know that bankers and austerity cause more harm to the economy than immigration.

You could argue the case for many social problems being the fault of migrants/refugees/asylum seekers, but financial austerity sure aint one of them.

You could argue the case for many social problems being the fault of migrants/refugees/asylum seekers, but financial austerity sure aint one of them.

Each Syrian refugee that the government takes in costs £24k a year. So we have cutbacks for British people so that migrants can get benefits...

Each Syrian refugee to cost Britain £24,000 a year - Telegraph

Each Syrian refugee that the government takes in costs £24k a year. So we have cutbacks for British people so that migrants can get benefits...

Each Syrian refugee to cost Britain £24,000 a year - Telegraph

Your conflating correlation with causation. Yes, I agree,refugees cost, but the sums are minuscule when taken as a percentage of the overall budget - go see how many Trillions it cost to bail out the banks, then see how many billions the BOE has pumped in to the economy - and continues to do so - under the guise of 'quantitative easing'.