Trump Petition

matelot

Priorities?

How many days in office Trump v Obama?

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting Trump might solve a problem in DAYS which Obama failed to remedy in YEARS?

Is that a sound basis of criticism for Trump?

I think even I could find something more compelling......

[emoji15]

Yes you're right Kevin, but as much as you should not slag him off too much and give him a chance! Neither should you big him up, he's different, yes! Whether he'll be any good remains to be seen.

Half of him hails from the outer Hebrides, so there is at least hope!!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cut logs Mr Eggs!

I'm not sure I'm qualified to judge.

He comes across as a bit odd at times but that could be on account of his being American?

I've got it!..... You mean, no he isn't the full picnic?

Not to worry, he's fighting your corner so you'll back him even though you know he's a wrong'un

I'm one of those liberals that get talked about on here.......... I'd no more dream of backing Corbyn than flying to the moon.

Each to their own.

I've got it!..... You mean, no he isn't the full picnic?

Not to worry, he's fighting your corner so you'll back him even though you know he's a wrong'un

I'm one of those liberals that get talked about on here.......... I'd no more dream of backing Corbyn than flying to the moon.

Each to their own.

There would be millions of Americans who'd do the job far better maybe eggs!

But they didn't have enough money to compete with Donald Johns campaign!

Did he win because of his brain or because he could get sounbites out there? Gaining popularity is an expensive business! I hope he spent his fathers money well.

Aye, that's all I was asking, I can see an army presence making a difference to street crime/murders. Education will be more difficult, there's a long way between sending in troops to sort out their own citizens to the citizens becoming educated!

Got to start somewhere.

Going off on a bit of a tangent here.

You have to ask yourself the question do the US government want it sorted look at the conection between Clinton & Farc rebels who ultamettly control the cocain trade they were been supplied arms from company's who's MD we're in government.

Why did the US go into Afghanistan to chase the Taliban out who had outlawed opium production in 2001 they produced 21k tons by the time the troops pulled out they were producing 201k tons some ones got to ask the question who moves weight like that not some guys with suit cases or shipping containers.

Time will tell if Trumps just more of the same or really once to make a difference if he does want change he has some very powerful shady characters to deal with I don't envy him.

That's before he paid Groysman ((priminister of Ukcraine installed by Putin) the couple of billion he owes him for failed ventures.

Going off on a bit of a tangent here.

You have to ask yourself the question do the US government want it sorted look at the conection between Clinton & Farc rebels who ultamettly control the cocain trade they were been supplied arms from company's who's MD we're in government.

Why did the US go into Afghanistan to chase the Taliban out who had outlawed opium production in 2001 they produced 21k tons by the time the troops pulled out they were producing 201k tons some ones got to ask the question who moves weight like that not some guys with suit cases or shipping containers.

Time will tell if Trumps just more of the same or really once to make a difference if he does want change he has some very powerful shady characters to deal with I don't envy him.

That's before he paid Groysman ((priminister of Ukcraine installed by Putin) the couple of billion he owes him for failed ventures.

POTUS is a big gig, I think the best you can hope for is that you don't feck it up too much, you never going to come out of it well.

POTUS is a big gig, I think the best you can hope for is that you don't feck it up too much, you never going to come out of it well.

The fact he has hired his own security detail speaks volumes. You can tell he wears ballistic armour and wanted to do business out of Trump tower.

If I was a betting man I'd say he won't reach his second term and his murder blamed on them pesky Russians.

The fact he has hired his own security detail speaks volumes. You can tell he wears ballistic armour and wanted to do business out of Trump tower.

If I was a betting man I'd say he won't reach his second term and his murder blamed on them pesky Russians.

I predicted similar already, but now I think nobody will want to kill him, he too stupid and funny for that surely.

Oh but he's different, and that's what matters[emoji15]

I predicted similar already, but now I think nobody will want to kill him, he too stupid and funny for that surely.

Oh but he's different, and that's what matters[emoji15]

I agree he's Funny the way he uses twitter to communicate with other country's makes me laugh. His idea of a wall for the Mexican border was funny all though that will wain in time.

I don't think he's stupid yes he's not the intellect that Obama was but what did he do in 8 years. I think he's another Bush with a different agenda.

One thing does worry me and that's the Bannon has such a senior roll and we all know of his connections to the KKK and the like. He's the one that will start the next Muslim war. John Pilinger did an interesting article on him which makes for chilling reading.

I agree he's Funny the way he uses twitter to communicate with other country's makes me laugh. His idea of a wall for the Mexican border was funny all though that will wain in time.

I don't think he's stupid yes he's not the intellect that Obama was but what did he do in 8 years. I think he's another Bush with a different agenda.

One thing does worry me and that's the Bannon has such a senior roll and we all know of his connections to the KKK and the like. He's the one that will start the next Muslim war. John Pilinger did an interesting article on him which makes for chilling reading.

I'm not very upto date on the ins and outs of all this, I just like an argument now and again[emoji15].

I do think however that Trumps attitude that all that matters is America is a bit naive, he's going to make America great again! Very patriotic, but...

I'm not very upto date on the ins and outs of all this, I just like an argument now and again[emoji15].

I do think however that Trumps attitude that all that matters is America is a bit naive, he's going to make America great again! Very patriotic, but...

He's done what he set out to do and that's get people talking about Trump no such thing as bad press in his world:lol:

I do like a good argument I'm just not very good I belief it stems from a lack of patience.