Trump Petition

matelot

Their is fairly overwhelming evidence that some migrant groups commit more crimes than others. I'd also suggest that every single person reading this thread would agree that a certain religion inspires more terrorism than any other....

Should we just ignore these facts because you find it distasteful?

Why don't we look at some rape statistics in Sweden?

"A 1996 report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention determined that between 1985 and 1989 individuals born in Iraq, North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia),Africa (excluding Uganda and the North African countries), other Middle East (Jordan, Palestine, Syria), Iran and Eastern Europe (Romania, Bulgaria) were convicted of rape at rates 20, 23, 17, 9, 10 and 18 greater than individuals born in Sweden respectively."

North Africans 23 times more likely to commit rape than native Swedes...

We can either ignore evidence like this or we can have an adult discussion...

1,400 white girls raped in Rotherham... Yet people like you still want to shout down debate by shouting "racist".

A swedish report from 1996 is your idea of evidence that crimes are perpitrated by non nationals.

1400 white girls raped in rotherham...

The key word here is white.

Is rape just a crime against whites.

Go look up how many girls have been attacked by whites because they wear a hijab,or are of "muslim" appearance.

2 americans were attacked on a train in glasgow last week because they "looked" like muslims,the attackers- 6 teenagers-were heard shouting f#@# off home ya taliban bastards.

There are crimes,horrible crimes against people of all races and nationalities but YOU consistantly highlight those perpitrated by non nationals against whites.

We can see right through you...

Your rhetoric is getting tiresome..we scream racist because you are...

Edited by stihlmadasever

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course there's no answer. By admitting he's a racist he's castigating himself from this forum, society and possibly liberty.

No I don't think so.

A criminal may be convicted with or without a confession, admission or denial of guilt doesn't change the balance of the evidence.

There are crimes,horrible crimes against people of all races and nationalities but YOU consistantly highlight those perpitrated by non nationals against whites.

All crime is horrible. However we shouldn't ignore the fact that some migrant groups commit more crime than others....

"A 2011 report by Statistics Norway found that immigrants are overrepresented in crime statistics but that there is substantial variation by country of origin.[80] The report furthermore found that "the overrepresentation is substantially reduced when adjusting for population structure – for some groups as much as 45 per cent, but there are also some groups where the overrepresentation still is large."[80] According to the report, the data for 2009 shows that first-generation immigrants from Africa were three times more likely than ethnic Norwegians (or rather individuals who are neither first- nor second-generation immigrants) to be convicted of a felony while Somali immigrants in particular being 4.4 times more likely to be convicted of a felony than an ethnic Norwegian was. Similarly, Iraqis and Pakistanis were found to have rates of conviction for felonies greater than ethnic Norwegians by a factor of 3 and 2.6 respectively."

So some migrant groups are 4.4 times more likely to commit crime than native Norwegians.

Don't worry, I've plenty more reports to quote...

What part don't you believe mate. The Rotherham enquiry report estimates 1400 children were sexually abused by a British/Pakistani gang. Do some research.... how much evidence do you need?

I was referring specifically to the article headline that he posted. Just making the point that he had only showed the headline because the content of the article didn't really fit his argument! I wasn't denying that the abuse happened in Rotherham.

Sorry to back track - this thread moves pretty quick!!

Awesome argument Rover! Calling someone that you disagree with a "nazi" is really the pinnacle of intellectual debate!

And just want to say its unfair to call Matelot a Nazi.

Hes nothing like a Nazi whatsoever (apart from sharing very similar ideologies of course) but apart from that its a really unfair comparison.

Its funny how threads about Donald Trump/Brexit turn into a conversations about big subjects like religion, racism etc.. and not about politics that effects our lives. Cant help thinking all this is a deliberate distraction from things that are actually happening with the NHS, schools, prisons, social care, environment...

Matelot, you're wasting your time directing so much anger towards various races, nations, cultures and anyone else who is worse off than yourself. Why don't you get angry at the people above you in society who are doing far more to f**k things up?

If all you reports are about immigrants commiting crimes...dont bother,i can look up statistics and reports too counter yours but id rather speak my own mind not quote others

That's a pity :( I was looking forward to posting some facts on the number of grenade attacks in Sweden in 2016 - I bet no one knew those Swedes liked lobbing grenades into cafes so much.

Let's look at some facts:

Over the last two years 500 Europeans have been killed in terrorist attacks.

Thousands of people have been injured in those attacks.

Tens of thousands of women and girls have been sexually assaulted by migrants.

Europeans are watching the atrocities on the television and getting scared. Yet how do people like you act? You shout down any debate on migration by shouting "racist".

People like you are forcing the electorate to vote for right wing parties. Well done, well done stihlmadsever *slow clap*

Hes nothing like a Nazi whatsoever (apart from sharing very similar ideologies of course) but apart from that its a really unfair comparison.

Its funny how threads about Donald Trump/Brexit turn into a conversations about big subjects like religion, racism etc.. and not about politics that effects our lives. Cant help thinking all this is a deliberate distraction from things that are actually happening with the NHS, schools, prisons, social care, environment...

Matelot, you're wasting your time directing so much anger towards various races, nations, cultures and anyone else who is worse off than yourself. Why don't you get angry at the people above you in society who are doing far more to f**k things up?

Bankers...nuff said

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Yes it appears he/she shares the ideology, but it's not a fair comparison?

How else would you describe nazism if not as an ideology?

Or are you suggesting it's nit fair on the "original" nazi's?

Matelot, you're wasting your time directing so much anger towards various races, nations, cultures and anyone else who is worse off than yourself.

I spend a fair amount of time on the Guardian website as I don't want to suffer "confirmation bias" when I read news articles.

When I look at the comments beneath the articles its fairly certain that even Guardian readers are fed up with migration.

Political Correctness is an idea that has probable had its day. I think Trump and Brexit are the first political shocks of many.