hydraulic valve problem?

dig-dug-dan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its the same as the honda set up you could pack a shim behind the spring

Yes, if its on a tracked dumper as they are accessable.

I suspect the problem occurs when going in reverse trying to turn? Its actually a safety feature to stop you ripping a track off. Try turning less sharply, especially when loaded

Yes, if its on a tracked dumper as they are accessable.

I suspect the problem occurs when going in reverse trying to turn? Its actually a safety feature to stop you ripping a track off. Try turning less sharply, especially when loaded

ours spend most of its time on its side so access hasn't been a problem I don't think theres a decent size job we have done without putting one on its ribs even managed to roll one front ways which takes a bit of doing

ours spend most of its time on its side so access hasn't been a problem I don't think theres a decent size job we have done without putting one on its ribs even managed to roll one front ways which takes a bit of doing

are you saying you keep tipping the thing over? never ever done that with mine, but i guess i am careful as its one tool not worth damaging, its virtually irreplaceable, and no one makes one as good imho.

Be careful to turn the engine off straight away or you will right it off, all the oil gets up in the head and can blow it.

has yours got the engine cowling?

are you saying you keep tipping the thing over? never ever done that with mine, but i guess i am careful as its one tool not worth damaging, its virtually irreplaceable, and no one makes one as good imho.

Be careful to turn the engine off straight away or you will right it off, all the oil gets up in the head and can blow it.

has yours got the engine cowling?

you can't be trying hard enough I think the record was 3 times in one day we've even had it on its side on an old pit ventilation shaft that the customer never even knew was there:cursing: .we have 2 honda barrows and a camisa the 2 Hondas run Chinese honda clones and the camisa runs a gx390 they are pretty good the only bother you get with them is dirty fuel clogging the main jet

• 8 months later...

just to resurrect this, the same problem happened on another machine. this time, i happened to notice a website etched onto it and a part number, so i phoned them.

Turns out these are specifically made for this manufacturer and no one else. I couldnt have got through to a more helpful guy on the phone. I emailed me a schematic diagram of the block, and told me the parts i need to remove. Its a check valve inside that has got stuck. I found it, removed it, blasted it with an airline , reassembled and hey presto, up and running!