Nhs

eggsarascal

Smokewood, I can understand how hard you have worked in the health care industry.

I have 6 family members in the health care industry here in the states. They all work front line jobs dealing with patients daily. The layers of management and wasteful spending

also occure here. With the eventual repeal of the failed experiment of socialized medicine

compliments of the Jack ass party, I hope that true free market place opportunities will grow out of the near total destruction of the finest health care system and technologies on the planet. I can understand your concern about visitors coming into your country seeking medical care during their stay. Sadly the nhs is not equipped to handle any of these people.

We have the same problem with illegals coming into this country and immediately being granted many benefits for the sake of future voting rights for the jack ass party. US citizens do not have this luxury. For all of the women that have left their Centrial and South american countries only to purposely travel to the US pregnate with children infected with the Zika virus now those children will become wards of the state and the US tax payers once again are left paying the bill for generations to come.

Fortunately for my self I travel fully covered and the cost is a business expense, I am worth the investment.

Interestingly enough when traveling to Australia one must have health and hospital insurance enforced for the length of their stay. This allows the state run health care system in Australia to not be over burdened, I think it is a good idea, fair.

The UK could employ this same requirement if they wanted to and would save the tax payers millions of £££'s if they had the will and brains. I guess both are lacking.

easy-lift guy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NHS has been there for me and my family over our lifetimes, I think it represents great value for money.

Having experienced another system here in France which, whilst very good, is eyewateringly expensive I can only reiterate my admiration for the NHS.

I think the idea of a US style private insurance scheme would be as welcome as their laws on guns.

The NHS has problems, they can be overcome I'm sure.

Smokewood, I can understand how hard you have worked in the health care industry.

I have 6 family members in the health care industry here in the states. They all work front line jobs dealing with patients daily. The layers of management and wasteful spending

also occure here. With the eventual repeal of the failed experiment of socialized medicine

compliments of the Jack ass party, I hope that true free market place opportunities will grow out of the near total destruction of the finest health care system and technologies on the planet. I can understand your concern about visitors coming into your country seeking medical care during their stay. Sadly the nhs is not equipped to handle any of these people.

We have the same problem with illegals coming into this country and immediately being granted many benefits for the sake of future voting rights for the jack ass party. US citizens do not have this luxury. For all of the women that have left their Centrial and South american countries only to purposely travel to the US pregnate with children infected with the Zika virus now those children will become wards of the state and the US tax payers once again are left paying the bill for generations to come.

Fortunately for my self I travel fully covered and the cost is a business expense, I am worth the investment.

Interestingly enough when traveling to Australia one must have health and hospital insurance enforced for the length of their stay. This allows the state run health care system in Australia to not be over burdened, I think it is a good idea, fair.

The UK could employ this same requirement if they wanted to and would save the tax payers millions of £££'s if they had the will and brains. I guess both are lacking.

easy-lift guy

I don't see how a health care system that will refuse treatment if you can't afford mind boggling expensive treatments or not be able to buy insurance to cover yourself (in some cases even if you could afford the premium as I understand it though maybe obamacare has stopped that?)(Pre existing conditions?)can be described as the best in the world!

Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Sadly your knowledge of my countries health care system and how medical care is administered and delivered is all wrong and untrue, except curious george care provision for pre existing conditions. I really can't expect you to understand my countries health care system based on your sources of information that your generating your opinion.

My opinion is based on facts and the fact that I am a US citizen born and raised.

easy-lift guy

Sadly your knowledge of my countries health care system and how medical care is administered and delivered is all wrong and untrue, except curious george care provision for pre existing conditions. I really can't expect you to understand my countries health care system based on your sources of information that your generating your opinion.

My opinion is based on facts and the fact that I am a US citizen born and raised.

easy-lift guy

This

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/31-million-people-cant-afford-healthcare/article/2564763#!

Or this

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/05/10/Even-Obamacare-29-Million-People-Are-Uninsured-Here-s-Why%3Famp?client=safari

Say things aren't brilliant to me

Edited by Richard 1234