Broken into last night.

Currie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always pikies around ripley especially more near bonfire night /fair The police helicopter got wrecked by them and put out of action for a bit !

The trouble with that area is the a3/m25 so its also an easy area to recce and rob and hot tail out of there.....

alot of big plant was going missing and found stashed in a farm building in east horsley a few months back but that was more organised crime more than opportunists

all for export..... I did mention it on here a while back incase any of you had been done.

Thing is if you work hard and get kit there is always someone who wants it from you for nothing thats the way it is and always will be............

I might graffiti all my saws and kit with derogatory remarks about our caravanning friends, obviously nothing too complex or joined up writing then its not so attractive and shiny

Ahh right, don't suppose you ever went on the Land Rover forum LRO about 4 years ago ?

Yes, probably, Im a member of a few Landie forums, I use the same user name on all the forums Im a member of and have yet to find anyone else with a similar name!!

If you have a tractor or anything with major pulling power, couldn't you pull an enourmous boulder/log in front of the container entrance and then park the tractor/whatever vehicle you used elsewhere? Then add one of those GSM text alarm thingys to trigger when the boulder begins moving. If it doesn't stop them then at least it will give you some time to get down to the yard while they shift the boulder.