Aspen fuels

AllyH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a few of these on test here in the UK.

Some of you may even have seen it at the arb show earlier this year.

As soon as we can get them, we will update on our website and on arbtalk :thumbup1:

ff472ecc005d0ced71a42e9b25921e8e.jpg

Just receive last week this multihandle to test in the woods. Dutch importer gave me also 6 cans for free and 4 cans of chain oil :))

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Aspen fuel isnt just ethanol free, its also free of Benzene and harful aromatics.

Not only will your machinery run a lot cleaner, you will be able to leave Aspen in your tank for extended periods of time without having any issues with the fuel going stale etc.

You will also notice that the toxic emissions leaving the saw are drastically reduced which will benefit your health in the long run. double win :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Looking to try out some of the ethanol free aspen fuel. Been using the husqvarna XP oil along with regular unleaded but as its rich in ethanol can cause issues with the 550XP. Husky tech said to use high octane fuel. Seen the aspen 2 50:1 ready mix and the aspen 4 fuel needing to be mixed with a decent synthetic oil. Can anyone give me their thoughts? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Hello,

I'm having a bit of a 'mare' with many aspects of my business at the moment.

One of the 'arguements' currently rattling around is that my business partner thinks my use of Aspen biol chain oil and 2 stroke fuel is an utter waste of time and a quite unnecessary expense.

He has now 'proved' this by demonstrating that one of our Stihl R81 hedge cutters runs better on SP98 with Stihl oil than on Aspen and a mechanic has told him that one of the Stihl 150 saws carb has failed due to using Aspen instead of Stihl Motomix of SP98.

I have to admit the hedgecutter is running better on SP98 than Aspen but surely this is just a question of tuning, no?

As for the carb on the 150...

I've no answer but the other 150 is fine on Aspen.

Ty