Cheers Jonesie

Dean Lofthouse

nice one dean, your stevie blair transmorfication is coming along nicely, just stop leaving those big tears and piles of sawdust at your jobs and you might even pass for me some day:lol:

If we dont get them mucky, we can both wear our new gear at the next apf and look like twins, we will also look like pratts like all the other numpties wearing PPe at the shows

They go well with my new stretch air Gladiators, I look a proper sailor boy :001_smile:

I got those about 2 months back. very good, tough and comfortable ( not sure about using them for groundwork though as the not great for walking )

I also got the red gladiator trousers....but had to send them back after my girlfriend was i laughing at me saying i look like a batty boy! :blushing:

If we dont get them mucky, we can both wear our new gear at the next apf and look like twins, we will also look like pratts like all the other numpties wearing PPe at the shows

those guys crack me up, wearing ballistics and boots in the middle of summer on your day off:lol:my apf attire is shorts,t-shirt and trainers with a back pack for the goodies. And if you go to the show with me the rules are you aint alowed to walk by a food stall with out buying something. Steak roll, pig n apple bun, burger and chips. but the trouble is they are all now in the one place. Then donuts and co co. then walk round the show twice, a bit like flicking through the sky channels, then round for the 3rd time to the excat stands you are after, then its time for lunch:thumbup:

those guys crack me up, wearing ballistics and boots in the middle of summer on your day off:lol:my apf attire is shorts,t-shirt and trainers with a back pack for the goodies. And if you go to the show with me the rules are you aint alowed to walk by a food stall with out buying something. Steak roll, pig n apple bun, burger and chips. but the trouble is they are all now in the one place. Then donuts and co co. then walk round the show twice, a bit like flicking through the sky channels, then round for the 3rd time to the excat stands you are after, then its time for lunch:thumbup:

haha before i met you i MUST have been in the same queue at some point at an apf cause i eat all the time as well :thumbup1:

Thank for the praising thread Dean, was out last night so missed it untill this morning.

If you guys are going to the APF book your hotels early as there wont be rooms if you hang on to long.

We are staying at the Premier Inn Cannock South, cheap ig you book it now as well.:001_smile: