carpal tunnel

not for sale sorry

Well i had my operation on both my hands on saturday i am only 23 bit young to have it aparently. Anyone else had it done? i have got 8 weeks of no income i have been saving over the year to have the time of, bit bord all ready! you do wonder what this job does to your body sometimes :confused1:

anyone else got any stories??

Edited by not for sale sorry

Yes have a look on here lots of threads already on it. If you get it need to cut back on whatever affects it to manage it. 23 is a raw deal. Hope you have a fast recovery and the op works well.

I get bored as well just after a day off sick. I scheme ideas, invent and scrutinize myself, It helps me set up goals, I do achieve some of them.

I don't last long on video games and dvds either.

Well i had my operation on both my hands on saturday i am only 23 bit young to have it aparently. Anyone else had it done? i have got 8 weeks of no income i have been saving over the year to have the time of, bit bord all ready! you do wonder what this job does to your body sometimes :confused1:

anyone else got any stories??

Had my right hand done after a year of agony, about 3 weeks out of action then back to firewood deliveries much to doctors horror, it is 100% now but took a while. Think it was caused by doing too much chemical 'spot spraying' over years using a dosing gun nozzle.

Did not enjoy the surgery under a local!

By the way I am wearing my bandage in the picture of me on the left, only thing I could do was walking!

Edited by StephF
forgot something

i got it turned down 3 ops due to the money side of things,why did you have both done at the same time,i was told they have stopped doing that.

chin up cocker[/quote

Did not want to save a shed load of money again mate when i can have it done at the same time basically. trying to save money for a house and to do it again next year and waste the same amount of £ did not make sense :biggrin:

Had my right hand done after a year of agony, about 3 weeks out of action then back to firewood deliveries much to doctors horror, it is 100% now but took a while. Think it was caused by doing too much chemical 'spot spraying' over years using a dosing gun nozzle.

Did not enjoy the surgery under a local!

By the way I am wearing my bandage in the picture of me on the left, only thing I could do was walking!

lol i was ment to have it done under genral but had it done under local it was pritty grim. yer i have allready thought about going back to firewood lol but think i will do that in january.