Disappeared from Milton Keynes

PeteB

Browns (Hire) 01525 382439 at Leighton Buzzard crossed hired a GreenMech 15/23mt34TD which went into a site at Milton Keynes. It disappeared from site and it is beleived that it was a phony hire. Please keep an eye open for serial number 8227. Cheers.

Browns (Hire) 01525 382439 at Leighton Buzzard crossed hired a GreenMech 15/23mt34TD which went into a site at Milton Keynes. It disappeared from site and it is beleived that it was a phony hire. Please keep an eye open for serial number 8227. Cheers.

that must put nicked chippers in to double figures so far this year :thumbdown:

Unfortuately your are very correct. Some in pretty abominable circumstances too. The list will grow longer as well according to some. As the economy goes south the easier money is very attractive rather than working for it. Most stolen stuff would appear to go abroad is the one thought that has been given to me.

I heard of a scenario up north where someone was calling low loader drivers wanting backloads, giving the wagon driver a site address and telling them to collect the machine and deliver it to somewhere. Wagon driver does as instructed and has actually commited the crime unknowingly!

Real sad the amount of stuff going missing just now. I must admit sinse i got done twice last year all the kit out of the truck goes with me to where i am working, i leave nothing in it and i now accept that eyes are watching me and my kit so i take no chances and lock everything. still keep wondering when im going to get hit again!:scared1:

i think its more to do with organised crime than some folk would like to admitt to ,not god @ all

Quite agree Jonny, was out on a job the other day and got talking to a guy just up the road from me, he got his garage done about a week ago, he had heard about my troubles didnt even smash the glass this time, ohhhhh no far to un pro, they came with a glass sucker and cutter, simply cut a nice big square out of the window.......and cleaned his garage out.