chipper hire

Adam

i know there are adverts around the place for this but i was wondering if anyone knows of a company close to southamton who will deliver a 6" tracked chipper to and adress and also pick it up at the end of the job. the problem is i dont have any means of transproting one at the moment (my car isnt up to it:thumbdown:) i mean all the chip is staying on site and burning is possible.

ay prices would be good too.

many thanks

adam:fisheye:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem we can do it. How long do you need it for?:001_smile:

nice one. well im about half an hour from southampton in a village called hurtsboutne tarrant. about 10 minutes frm the A34.

how much will it cost for a day? i have my chipper ticket and that if you do need to see one atall.

No problem we can do it. How long do you need it for?:001_smile:

nice one. well im about half an hour from southampton in a village called hurtsboutne tarrant. about 10 minutes frm the A34.

how much will it cost for a day? i have my chipper ticket and that if you do need to see one atall.

and it was meant to say isnt possible to burn. sorry :blushing:

and it was meant to say isnt possible to burn. sorry :blushing:

Jensen A530T 6" X 8"

Day Hire is £185

Week Hire £475

All + Vat and delivery

Also we need a copy of your hire in plant insurance