Special thanks to Paul and the AA

Steve Bullman

I know its been mentioned already in the other aa thread but i just wanted to make a special mention to all at the AA. 5 minutes into setting up and the arbtalk gazebo got totalled by a gust of wind, blowing it over and landing on my truck(no damage thankfully). Paul was quickly on the scene with a plan b and provided a static display stand for us to use for the duration, in addition to this, keeping it stocked up with ice cold ber for the arbtalk members throughout the show.

All in all i thoroughly enjoyed the show and the AA were great hosts.

Thank you :thumbup1:

Wondered where I'd left that 'six pack'...your very welcomed guys!

Was really great to meet with you both, along with some of the other Arbtalk guys, and put faces to names....hope mine wasn't too shocking for you, ha!

I have to say, having had previous involvement with a 'special needs' (apologies of that's not a correct term!) little girl my sister adopted, I think what you guys do (collectively as organisers, doners, and supporters) with the 'Childrens Trust' is truely fantastic...well done to all!

Gud'on'yas all.

Hope to meet more of you's in the near future.

Cheers..

Paul

Good man Paul!!!!!!!!!

Paul is a really nice guy, I met him at a AA RA work shop. I know we have very different views on H&S, but he disagreed with me in a very nice manner :001_smile:, I would highly recommend the work shop:thumbup1:

I think Paul has single handedly responsible for a dramatic improvement in peoples view of the AA. (well certainly mine any way)

His friendly, honest and none confrontational manner is very refreshing:thumbup:

It definately makes a change when there is someone involved who is willing to listen to what the masses want instead of telling them what they want.:thumbup:

Hopefully by next year the show will have changed for the better when all (or most) of the suggestions in the various threads have been inwardly digested by the AA review commitee.