Stein x2 spikes

edam321

As i find mine uncomfortable and can never get the bottom leather strap tight

That's just spikes, I have tried most and would say the importance is your boots and spending some time making sure they are tight... not so tight they cut off circulation!

I have Steins, won't adjust short enough for me at 5ft 8ins. The top of the pads section catchs when climbing over branches and the attachment of straps gets in the way. They are very comfy sectioning down stems. They are marketed for taller climbers so I think that may be part of the problem. I also have some Buckinghams, less comfortable on stems but much more precise to climb in and don't catch. They do adjust to my size. I had to keep only one pair it would be the Buckinghams.

Sent from my D6603 using Arbtalk mobile app

Got x2 spikes. Don't use em all the time. But find them pretty comfy. But I am long in the leg. (Thick in the head) the lower strap is a pain but I've swapped em out for a pair of straps which the pole climbers use on our patch. Has helped. Did have a ropey old pair of Klein's. Now they did hurt like hell.

Sent from my A0001 using Arbtalk mobile app